Doing Business with DOF
The Virginia Department of Forestry (DOF) advertises timber sales through our website. Solicitations and procurement notifications are posted publicly to the Virginia Business Opportunities (VBO) page of the Commonwealth’s web-based procurement system, eVA.
- Vendors who wish to do business with DOF must first register with eVA.
- Vendors who do not accept credit card payment will also need to provide a completed W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form.
- If eligible, vendors should also certify with the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity as a small-, women-, or minority-owned business (SWaM) or micro business (Micro).
DOF reserves the right to verify the vendor’s capability prior to making an award. It is the responsibility of each vendor to maintain a current and accurate registration account in eVA. Vendors not registered with eVA who wish to respond to a State Agency solicitations and be considered for an award must register prior to award.
DOF ensures non-discrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action in the hiring and employment practices of contractors and subcontractors.
- Questions about the Commonwealth’s statewide procurement, contact Virginia Department of General Services.
- For small business support and certification questions, contact Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity.
- To register to do business with the Commonwealth, view bid opportunities, and more, contact eVA Virginia’s Marketplace.
- For questions about DOF procurement, bids or solicitations, email the agency procurement officer.
- For questions about invoices or paying bills, e-mail the Finance Office.