Doing Business with VDOF
The Virginia Department of Forestry (VDOF) advertises Invitations for Bid (IFB), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Timber Sales, Request for Qualifications and Solicitations through our website. Other bid opportunities are available through the Commonwealth’s eVA web-based procurement system.
- Vendors who wish to do business with VDOF must first register with eVA.
- Vendors who do not accept credit card payment will also need to provide a completed W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form.
- If eligible, vendors should also certify with the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity as a small-, women-, or minority-owned business (SWaM) or micro business (Micro).
VDOF reserves the right to verify the vendor’s capability prior to making an award. It is the responsibility of each vendor to maintain a current and accurate registration account in eVA. Vendors not registered with eVA who wish to respond to a State Agency solicitations and be considered for an award must register prior to award.
VDOF ensures non-discrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action in the hiring and employment practices of contractors and subcontractors.
- Questions about the Commonwealth’s statewide procurement, contact Virginia Department of General Services.
- For small business support and certification questions, contact Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity.
- To register to do business with the Commonwealth, view bid opportunities, and more, contact eVA Virginia’s Marketplace.
- For questions about VDOF procurement, bids or solicitations, email the agency procurement officer.
- For questions about invoices or paying bills, e-mail the Finance Office.